Welcome to the Resource Centre – a place to download information about the KSM Project. Here, you have access to several fact sheets about the project, including the environmental assessment process, environmental management, the economics of the project and what KSM will look like when it’s built.
We’ve also included fact sheets about jobs in mining. It’s important to note: these are not job openings at KSM today. The KSM Project has received federal and provincial approval and we are now seeking a joint-venture partner. Construction (and related hiring) will begin once that partner is secured. We created these job fact sheets to share information about the education and training people will need for jobs in BC’s mining industry.
Home (19) « Downloads
Sub-Categories: News (6)
- The Permitting Process - KSM Project (455)
- Seabridge Gold 2020 Newsletter (435)
- Project Overview (591)
- KSM PROJECT COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN (733)
- Agreement – Right-Of-Way SK904033 (929)
- KSM PTMA Permit (2133)
- KSM Mine Site Permit (470)
- Management Plan for a Land Act Licence of Occupation for the KSM Mine Project Mitchell-Treaty Tunnels (574)
- KSM Project Traffic Management Overview (304)
- Seabridge Gold Newsletter 2018 (735)