Welcome to the Resource Centre – a place to download information about the KSM Project. Here, you have access to several fact sheets about the project, including the environmental assessment process, environmental management, the economics of the project and what KSM will look like when it’s built.
We’ve also included fact sheets about jobs in mining. It’s important to note: these are not job openings at KSM today. The KSM Project has received federal and provincial approval and we are now seeking a joint-venture partner. Construction (and related hiring) will begin once that partner is secured. We created these job fact sheets to share information about the education and training people will need for jobs in BC’s mining industry.
Home (19) « Downloads
Sub-Categories: News (6)
- Project Design Map (3330)
- Infographic highlighting engagement with Alaska during Environmental Assessment (3277)
- Seabridge Gold Meetings And Correspondence With Alaskan And US Regulators (2382)
- KSM PTMA Permit (2133)
- Tailing Management Facility Drainage Route (1867)
- Letter to Minister Of Energy & Mines BC (1356)
- Learn How Mining Builds BC (1341)
- Seabridge Response to : Obama’s Drilling Decision Raises Concerns (1047)
- Work in Alaska after Environmental Assessment approval (945)
- Agreement – Right-Of-Way SK904033 (929)