Seabridge Gold Inc. is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for the Terrace office.
Seabridge Gold was founded in 1999 and holds a 100% interest in several North American gold projects. Seabridge’s assets include the KSM and Iskut projects located near Stewart, BC, the Courageous Lake project located in the Northwest Territories, the Snowstorm project in the Getchell Gold Belt of Northern Nevada and the 3 Aces project in the Yukon Territory. Seabridge strives to provide opportunities for people who have talent, passion and integrity and the desire to work within an organization that values and supports them. For further information on our company, please visit www.seabridgegold.com.
Key responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Project Execution Manager, Contracts & Procurement Manager, Contracts Specialists, and other construction management staff
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as electronic filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, occasional travel arrangements
- Monitor Contractor Invoice submittals, record invoices on the Invoice Status Log, electronically file invoice in the corresponding Contracts file
- Maintain Contractor Contact Database
- Distribute Project Notifications (as assigned) and record in a tracking sheet
- Attending Contractor Meetings (virtually through Teams), record minutes, electronic file copy to corresponding folder and email distribution to meeting participants.
- Assist Contracts & Procurement Manager with tasks he may assign
- Assist Contracts Specialists with assigned tasks
- Assist Contractor Implementation Coordinators with assigned tasks
Education, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in administrative role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous work experience in a Construction Office environment preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain a high-level of accuracy with all tasks
- Ability to exercise good judgement and show initiative
- Proven track record of strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member and equally motivated working independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and communication skills
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of the business and reach your full potential
- Competitive salary and health and welfare benefits
Closing Date: June 22, 2022
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Please apply through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your Cover Letter and Resume in Word or PDF format. Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.