Seabridge Gold Inc. is seeking a full-time Community Relations Administrative Assistant.
Seabridge Gold was founded in 1999 and holds a 100% interest in several North American gold projects. Seabridge’s assets include the KSM and Iskut projects located near Stewart, BC, the Courageous Lake project located in the Northwest Territories, the Snowstorm project in the Getchell Gold Belt of Northern Nevada and the 3 Aces project in the Yukon Territory. Seabridge strives to provide opportunities for people who have talent, passion and integrity and the desire to work within an organization that values and supports them. For further information on our company, please visit www.seabridgegold.com.
Key responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
• Provide administrative support to the community team and Smithers office
• Execute clerical and general office duties such as electronic filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
• Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, occasional travel arrangements
• Distribute communication (as assigned) and record in a tracking sheet
• Attending Meetings (in person or virtually through Teams), record minutes, electronic file copy to corresponding folder and email distribution to meeting participants.
• Supporting and coordinating the distribution of communication materials of the Seabridge Gold communications to local communities
• Assisting with distribution and coordination of company content (web, social media, brochures, presentations, etc.)
• Working with external companies such as consultants, designers, photographers, printers, on communication materials
• Tracking and managing all external communication records in Staketracker or Consultation Manager;
• Participating in local community events, career fairs, trade shows and conferences • Assist others with assigned tasks
Education, Skills and Experience
• Familiarity with general office procedures either through formal training or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to maintain a high-level of accuracy with all tasks
• Ability to exercise good judgement and show initiative
• Proven track record of strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detai
l• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and Teams
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team member and equally motivated working independently
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and communication skills
This position is based out of our Smithers, BC office. Travel to local communities and events as required.
An exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of the business and reach your full potential
Competitive salary and health and welfare benefits
Closing Date: March 24, 2022
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors.
Please apply through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your Cover Letter and Resume in Word or PDF format. Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.