Seabridge Gold recently published its 2017 Annual Report. In every annual report, the Company reviews the success of its programs for the year against previously announced goals and sets out its plans and objectives for the current year. This year’s report focuses on the Company’s sustainable development initiatives. This is what we achieved:
- Achieved new highs and made strong progress in the search for a Joint-Venture Partner for the KSM Project
- Continued to engage with the community and First Nation groups
- Iron Cap’s drill results significantly improved KSM Project’s economics
- Exploration activities at the Iskut Project also confirmed promising gold deposits
- Accomplished multiple reclamation activities at the Iskut Project
Read our 2017 Annual Report for more details.